Sunday, December 20, 2009

"Oh, the Weather Outside is Frightful..."

Hello All!

It's been a while since our last um...rather controversial post. Today I'd like to bring us out of the political arena and into a more fun topic...SNOW!

Yes, as you may have heard on the news, Kimchi and I have been here in the eye of biggest blizzard to hit DC in years.

To some of you this may be no big deal, but to me...it's pretty darn awesome.

I live in Southern California...I've never seen snow fall in my life! I've never gotten to play in snow, walk in it, eat it...nothing.

So this Saturday morning when I woke up and saw mountains of snow outside my dorm, I was pretty excited. But also a bit scared I must admit. I have no idea what to do in a snow storm!
Anyway, it was fun to walk around in the snow and throw snow balls.

Luckily, I was not one of those people who had to cancel flights because of inclement weather so i actually enjoyed this opportunity. Now, however, I am more ready to go home to gorgeous sunny California and wear shorts again...yes. SHORTS IN DECEMBER!

Which reminds me, I'm leaving for home on Monday (after my last final, wish me luck!)...on the train! I know, I know. That's an unnecessary amount of time. Really, it's only two days. Plus I get to travel across the country! So, I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes and maybe (hopefully) post some pics!

xoxo
Tacos

1 comment:

  1. "Snowballs?" Do you mean snowball? (without the s?) Did that snowball hit ME in the back by any chance?

    But either way, I am not going to lie. I think that you traveling across the country on the train is pretty cool. So I give you props. Even if it was only because you're a chicken about flying.

    ReplyDelete