Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Little Bit of Summer Reading

Que pasa chicos?

Your favorite blogger is back after a very long summer hiatus. I've decided to come back to tell you about a really great book I read earlier this summer. It was recommended to me a guy at Barnes&Noble and it's called Till We Have Faces and it's by C.S. Lewis. The same C.S. Lewis who penned the Chronicles of Narnia.
It was very interesting and thought-provoking and I enjoyed it immensely. If you ever have the chance, pick it up. Especially if you are familiar with or interested in Greek mythology.

In other news...I'm visiting Kimchi in Texas in 3 weeks. I am very excited because I've never been to Texas before! However, I hate flying so I am most definitely not looking forward to that.
Anyway, while there I will be trying tons of Texan things for the first time, so we'll keep you posted and put pictures up!

Till then...Keep it real!
<3
Tacos




No comments:

Post a Comment