Friday, May 7, 2010

Hello from Hell!....jk

Hello all,

I am currently approaching finals week and have realized that I am seriously lacking motivation this time around. I'm not a bad student or anything, on the contrary I was one of those annoying overachievers in high school. The thing is, I tend to take too many breaks while I study. In fact, I am taking one now. However, I realized I am running out of things to do during my various study breaks. I've already watched every new episode of my favorite TV shows, answered emails, read the news, and now I have no idea what to do but write a blog post. I guess my purpose in doing this is to ask for your help....What do you do when you want to procrastinate?

Also, this is totally unrelated but I just wanted you all to know that I made an overdraft purchase of $0.99 on my debit card and was charged an overdraft fee of $35. FML

Yours truly,

Tacos

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh... you and your financial woes.

    As for your question... What don't I do? As long as I put off studying, it's all good. Lol.

    ReplyDelete